Ben's Blog

Welcome to my blog. I invite my parents, teachers (including dance teachers), Aunties, Uncles, cousins, Grandparents and family to please contribute.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My New Sandpit

We only had a tree to play in, so mum told dad she'd brought a sandpit second hand off playgroup and he was to build it for us. So we drove down and loaded it in the car, then dad and Bridget walked home as we had to fold down the back seats.

So Dad got busy with Alex and me helping him and we dug out a big hole in the back yard, put the logs together and then Dad attached trailer hooks and made a bungeed cover.
Next mum rang up and got a load of sand delivered. Much to dad's delight they got it right in the sandpit.
Then we tried it out.

Here's a photo I took of it. Check out my spiderman shoes.

Dads voice:
It was great fun digging out the hole with the boys. I had to get extra tools out because they both really love helping me. They also loved running up and down the hill of dirt we made.

No comments:

Post a Comment