Ben's Blog

Welcome to my blog. I invite my parents, teachers (including dance teachers), Aunties, Uncles, cousins, Grandparents and family to please contribute.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kindergarten Disco

"Reading my book, with you dad...mines book... kindy book." "Me and Wendy and Maggie (Nicki) ..dancing...at the movies (disco) and danced, I danced at the movies" breaking into song "dance, dance, dance, I danced, I danced, I danced I danced, I danced, I'm a rock star" disappears down the corridor in a flurry of air guitar.

Dad's Voice: So tired, last night of the term and what a busy one it was, and still lots to prepare for the conference. So costumes not up to our usual standard. It was good to get a chance to see Benny's book, lot's I hadn't seen. Ben was to busy to sit with me for long though. It was one of the reasons I started thinking about an e-profile for him after I noticed them as I checked out other kindergarten blogs. He had a good time as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment